The First Friday Summer Street Exhibition takes place from June to September along SE Madison, and 2nd Ave, outside the East Creative building. Open to all local artists and performers, the street exhibition provides visitors and patrons access to independent Portland artists interested in showcasing their creative work. Musicians and street performers are welcome to apply as well.
Details for participating artists
- All artistic mediums are welcome.
- To help pay for insurance and permitting, there is a $20.00 vendor fee per event, or $60.00 for all four events.
- Participating artists may setup below the Hawthorne bridge, along SE Madison St. beginning at 4 :00 pm.
- Participants are responsible for providing their own tables, hanging equipment, and any needed electricity.
- While the bridge provides some shelter from the elements, some artists may wish to provide additional cover for their work in case of inclement weather.
- Sunset will occur around 8 pm., and it will be mostly dark by 9 pm. Artists may wish to bring additional illumination.
- Please respect our COVID-19 policy and wear a mask in indoor areas.
How to Register
- Fill out and submit the form below along with an image representative of the work you intend to show.
- Wait for a conformation email from the First Friday team.
- You will be sent a link for payment options.
- Arrive with enough time to set up and be ready to go by 6:00 PM on First Friday!
Contact Madison@EastCreativepdx.org for more information or any questions.